Compensation: - Based on experience
- WRVU production compensation
- $20,000 Sign on bonus
- Relocation package available
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Workmen's Comp
- Annual CME allowance of $3,000
- Annual education loan assistance of $10,000
- Annual license and subscription coverage of $1,500
Additional Information: Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services Services (RMCHCS) is an integrated delivery system providing care for northwestern New Mexico and eastern Arizona. We are proud to continue a history of healthcare dating back to the early 1900s. As a private, not-for-profit healthcare system, we are committed to improving the health and wellness of our community and the individuals for whom we care.
Work in our general surgery, orthopedics, or urology clinic.