Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Workmen's Comp
Additional Information: Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care Services Services (RMCHCS) is an integrated delivery system providing care for northwestern New Mexico and eastern Arizona. We are proud to continue a history of healthcare dating back to the early 1900s. As a private, not-for-profit healthcare system, we are committed to improving the health and wellness of our community and the individuals for whom we care.
- responsible for managing the entire treatment process for patients who have been admitted to our facility by creating and recommending treatment plans, recording medical histories, and updating information for existing patient records with the most recent findings.
- One (1) year of hospital experience in a rigorous environment REQUIRED
- NM or other state License REQUIRED