- First-year earning potential $250,000
- $200,000 base salary plus incentives
- 10 paid holidays
- Accrue 10 hours of PTO per month
- NHSC Loan Repayment
- FTCA Malpractice
- Provide routine and emergency dental services, including diagnosis and treatment plans, general restorative procedures, crown and bridge construction, removable prosthetics, uncomplicated endodontics, and minor oral surgery.
- Initiate and interpret x-ray and lab studies.
- Administer and prescribe anesthetics and medications.
- Refer patients for specialty care to other clinic programs or outside agencies as appropriate.
- Supervise Dental assistants and Dental hygienists.