Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Tuesday 8 AM - 7 PM, and Friday 8 AM - 2 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: Phone Only 1:8
Relocation Assistance Available
- Compensation Commensurate with Experience
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Relocation Assistance up to $5K
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC or the State of North Carolina
- Employee Pays $20 a Month for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for Licensing and DEA Dues
- $850 Annual Allowance for Dues and Memberships
- Annual CME Allowance of $2K plus 5 Days
- PTO Includes 15 Vacation Days, 12 Sick Days, and 9 Holidays
- 403b plus 3% Match
- Optional Supplemental Insurance Available
- Must be comfortable supervising mid levels.
- Board eligible physicians will only be accepted if a new graduate and must become board certified within 1 year of hire date.
- EMR: Epic
- Red Springs is in Robeson County and is 40 minutes from Fayetteville, 1.5 hours from Raleigh and 2 hours from Charlotte.