- Specific locations to be discussed during the interview process to determine a mutual fit.
- Provider will receive mentorship from top healthcare executives.
- Rendr Care Physicians is a primary care driven medical group united to deliver kindness and dignity to an underserved patient population in New York City.
- We are a group of 17 primary care practices across Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens that merged in 2020, unifying to deliver a higher standard of care and better patient experience through a collective approach to medical practice.
- Active NYS PA/APN license required
- BLS/ACLS certification required
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, and communication skills
- Demonstrated compassionate and caring nature
- Dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare and patient experience
- Exemplifies patient-focused customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with patients
- Bilingual English and Chinese required (Mandarin or Cantonese)