- Specific locations to be discussed during the interview process to determine a mutual fit.
- Opportunities for rotation between Manhattan and Queen's clinics available but not required.
- In this role, you will provide clinical oversight and lead our team of Aftercare providers to assure high-quality standards of care for patients.
- The ideal candidate will be dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve and will be a practicing physician as well as an established medical leader with proven experience building strong teams.
- 3+ years of primary care experience
- Bilingual English and (Mandarin or Cantonese) Chinese required
- Prior leadership experience as a physician required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and lead interdisciplinary teams
- Experience in a startup environment a plus
- Experience with e-consults and delivering virtual care - call center or clinical laboratory experience a plus