Compensation: New Graduates: $185K | 10+ Years of Experience: Up to $195K with a 5% Stipend | Fellowship Bonus of 3% - 4% | MPH Bonus of 3% | $10K in Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Optional Life and AD&D
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Covered by FTCA
- 7 Weeks of PTO + 7 Holidays
- 3 Days of Paid Bereavement Leave
- 2 Weeks for Paid Duty/Witness Subpoena
- 2 Weeks of Paid Military Leave
- 2 Weeks CME Time Plus $2K Allowance
- $10,800 - $19,500 Employer Contribution of 6% Into 403b
- Optional Matching Dollar for Dollar Up To 4% of Base Salary Into 457b
- Up to $30K Per Year and $160K Overall Student Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and/or St. David's Foundation
- Prepaid Legal
- Back Up Care
- Open to new graduates.
- Physician salaries up to $195K plus $10K relocation assistance.
- Student loan forgiveness through the NHSC, St. David's Foundation, and THECB up to $160K.
- Opening for those who have a particular interest in Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) of Opioid Use Disorders using buprenorphine.
- Obtains a DATA 2000 waiver for the prescription of buprenorphine for MAT.
- Suboxone license a plus.
- Job responsibilities to include delivery of MAT in the clinical setting, and advocacy for addiction services program.
- This physician must be willing to supervise a nurse practitioner or physician assistant, training will be provided if necessary.
- We are located 45 minutes from San Marcos, 90 minutes from San Antonio, and 3 hours from Corpus Christi.