Hours: 8 AM - 8:30 PM | Flexible | Schedules Are Set 4 Weeks at a Time
New Graduates Welcome
Average patients seen: 3 - 4 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Negotiable | Based on Location, Number of Patients Seen, and Certification | Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: FT: Medical/Vision/Dental | FSA | Dependent Care FSA | Life | 401k | Long and Short-Term Disability | $1K - $2K CME Allowance | Licenses and Certifications Paid | Up to 120 PTO Hours | Malpractice | Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee | Total Source University | Up to Date Anywhere | Discount Programs | EAP | PT: Licenses and Certifications Paid | Malpractice | Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee | Total Source University | Up to Date Anywhere | Discount Programs
- EMR: E-Clinicals.
- Sprinkle year-round warm weather into a generous mixture of leisure and recreational opportunities, historical and cultural attractions, sports venues and family-friendly activities, and you'll understand why so many people like to call Palm Beach County their home.
- Nature lovers will applaud the county's natural areas and wildlife refuge.
- Animal lovers can visit Busch's Wildlife Sanctuary in Jupiter or the Loggerhead Marinelife Center in Juno Beach and drive straight into an exotic adventure at Lion Country Safari in West Palm Beach.
- Sports fans can cheer for their favorite team during a match at the International Polo Club in Wellington or at a baseball game at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter.
- Whatever interests you, rest assured there's a related venue nearby.