Hours: Will Work a Combination of Day and Night Shifts | 7 AM - 7 PM or 7 PM - 7 AM
Average patients seen: About 16,000 Patient Visits per Year
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $2,458 Night Shift | $2,295 Day Shift | $50,000 Loan Repayment | $25,000 Sign-on Bonus
Benefits: Medical | Dental/Vision | Personal Leave Time | Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D | Employer Paid Dependent Life | Employee Assistance Program | 403b | Employer Long Term Disability | 40 CME Hours | Annual $3,500 Allowance for CME Funds/Dues/Subscriptions/Licenses
- Board Certification in Emergency Medicine Required.
- Emergency Department Director Experience
- Looking to employ fulltime ABEM or AOBEM certified Emergency Medicine physician, who completed approved emergency medicine residency.
- Looking for a candidate with experience as department director.
- The physician works in a solo role, with overlap by experienced midlevel practitioners (PAs and NPs) who typically work 10:00-22:00 or 12:00-24:00, depending on the day of the week as well as the season of the year.
- Specialty call is provided by General surgery, Ortho Surgery, Urology, Pediatrics, OBGyn.
- Full-time Hospitalist coverage is in place 24/7.