Compensation: CareMount Medical offers an outstanding compensation package!
Benefits: Health | Dental | Vision | Life | AD&D | FSA | 401k | Disability | Aflac Voluntary Options | Umbrella Coverage | PTO | 6 Paid Holidays | Employee Assistance Program | CareMount Medical Care Courtesy | Corporate Discount Program | Medical Professional Liability Insurance | Tuition Reimbursement
- The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of compassionate providers caring for our patients in Ulster County.
- The physician must have become BC within a few years of residency. BE will only be accepted if a new graduate.
- The physician may need to rotate between several nearby facilities.
- Potential Partnership Opportunity
- EMR: NextGen
- The CareMount Medical Department of Urgent Care is a major referral site for over 550,000 patients.
- The system-wide team is currently comprised of 18 urgent care physicians and is fully supported by urgent care focused nurses and advanced practitioners.
- Our urgent care locations have access to primary and specialty care physicians as well as access to laboratory & imaging support.
- CareMount Medical is highly recognized for clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and our commitment to improving the health status of the communities we serve. CareMount is physician-owned and managed.