- Candidates MUST be willing to see all ages.
- Urgent care or emergency medicine experience is strongly preferred.
- New graduates or candidates without prior UC experience are welcome to apply. Training/ramp-up period available.
- The ability to move patients quickly (four patients per hour) while maintaining a positive bedside manner is very important.
- Requires ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certifications.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
- EMR: DocuTap
- AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network of more than 150 clinics benefits from that experience, while maintaining the small business feel that a franchise offers owners/employees.
- This brand-new clinic, located in the Bronx, is an urgent care & walk-in clinic serving a diverse and widely underserved patient population.