Hours: Monday-Wednesday, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, Thursday 9 AM - 6 PM | Float Position
Average patients seen: Varies by location, but most see 12-25
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Total Earning Potential of $140,000 | Base Plus Productivity Incentives | Sign-On and/or Relocation Negotiable for Highly Qualified Candidates
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Medical, Dental, and Vision after 1st Full Month of Employment | PTO (0-1 years = 32 hours), (1-4 years = 80 hours), (5+ years = 120 hours) | 7 Paid Holidays | 401(k) | Life Insurance | Short & Long Term Disability | Accident and Critical Illness Insurance | Provider Referral Program | College Tuition Services | EAP Programs | Relocation Assistance and Sign-on Bonus Available on a Case-by-Case Basis | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC HPSA:19
- Each dentist has 2 dental assistants and there is 1 hygienist at each site.
- We provide basic dentistry services: extractions, fillings, and exams.
- 3 years of experience is strongly preferred.
- ONE Health Ohio is a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides medical, dental and behavioral health services. ONE Health has been a mainstay in the communities we serve for over 32 years. We currently operate six health centers located in Youngstown, Warren, Newton Falls and Alliance and two behavioral health counseling centers located in Warren and Youngstown.
- This is a float position providing care to patients in multiple locations.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- EMR: NextGen