Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 10 PM | Saturday 8 AM - 1 PM | Flexible
New Graduates Welcome
Average patients seen: 16 - 18
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary up to $200K | Negotiable Based on Experience | Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through IHS and NHSC | HPSA: 17
Benefits: Medical with Employer Contribution | Dental/Vision | Employer Paid Basic Life, AD&D, and Short and Long Term Disability | Critical Illness Plan | Accident Plan | Employee Assistance Program | FSA | 401k with 4% Match | License and Professional Dues Reimbursement | 30 PTO Days (Vacation, Sick, and CME) | 10 Holidays Observed | Annual CME Allowance
- Root canals are required.
- Spanish and Vietnamese are a plus.
- Experience working with pediatric patients is a plus.
- Part-time is a minimum of 20 hours per week. Full-time is 36 hours clinical and four hours administrative (can be done from home). A temporary position is also available.
- IHS EHR
- The dentist will join two dental hygienists and three dental assistants.
- Our patient population is mostly adults and the underserved community. We have a large Spanish speaking population and Native American population.
- We will give preferential treatment to Native Americans with equal qualifications. EOE.