Compensation: Competitive Compensation with Increases Based on Experience | $5,000 Sign-On or Relocation Allowance
Benefits: Medical/Dental 90% Paid by Employer | Accrued PTO (0-4 Years = 19 Days) (5+ Years = 24 Days) | 13 Sick Days | 7 Paid Holidays | 5 Days CME Time Plus Accrued Allowance Ranging from $2,000 - $2,500 | Life Insurance | Malpractice Coverage (FTCA) and Gap Insurance | Professional Dues | Long-Term Disability | 403(B) with 50% Match of Employee Contributions Up To 10% of Annual Salary | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC (HPSA: 19)
- ESRHS has a working partnership with Accomack County Public Schools to provide dental services for elementary and secondary school children.
- We have two school dental units on the campuses of elementary schools and take portable dental chairs to the other schools.
- ESRHS consists of approximately 45 Medical and Dental Providers with high retention rates over the last decade.
- We are proud that our organization has received a perfect HRSA Operational Site Visit score.
- We report high-quality satisfaction scores.
- We are seeking someone who is mission-driven and community-focused.
- EMR: Open Dental and eClincalWorks.
- Close Proximity to Norfolk, VA Beach, Richmond, D.C., and Ocean City, MD.
- Unspoiled beaches and waterways with many opportunities for boating, kayaking, hunting, and fishing.
- Active arts community with excellent visual, musical and theatrical opportunities.