Hours: Monday-Tuesday 8 AM - 6 PM | Wednesday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Average patients seen: Minimum of 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Base Salary Starting at $110K | RVU Plan
Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability | 15 PTO Days Increases with Tenure | 8 Paid Holidays | 5 CME Days plus $2,500 Annual Allowance | Reimbursement for Licenses, Certifications, DEA Registrations, etc. | FTCA Coverage
- 2 years of experience is required. Current Federal DEA Certificate and AL Controlled Substance Registration required.
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified within 2 years of employment.
- Spanish bilingual a plus.
- Provides quality, cost-effective and professional dental healthcare services to patients (pediatrics to geriatrics).
- Multi-specialty Group Practice. Providing Comprehensive Primary Healthcare services in an outpatient setting.