Hours: Dental Clinic Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30am-6:00pm and Friday 7:30am-5pm | Flexible Scheduling Available with 4-Day Work Weeks
New Graduates Welcome
Average patients seen: 20-22
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $120,000 - $130,000 |Dependent Upon Experience and Education|Up To $10,000 Sign-On and $10,000 Relocation|Negotiable
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision | 9 Paid Holidays | 200 Combined Hours for PTO, Sick Leave, and CME | Up to $2,000 CME Allowance for CME | 80 Hours FMLA | KPERS Retirement Plan | 403(b) | FSA | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC (HPSA: 19)
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Full-time is preferred. Minimum of 20 hours per week is required for part-time.
- Our biggest benefit is a positive work environment where you can focus on healthcare - not practice management - while making a difference for underserved patients.
- We're seeking a mission-oriented team player skilled in providing comprehensive dental exams and treatment.
- Flint Hills Community Health Center is a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) FQHC with Patient-Centered Medical Home status. We provide medical, dental and behavioral health services. We also contract with Lyon County to offer health department services, including public health, environmental health, child care licensing, WIC and emergency preparedness.
- EMR: Dentrix