Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Wednesday 10 AM - 7 PM | 4 Day Work Week Available
New Graduates Welcome
Average patients seen: 13 | Ramp up period available
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $145,000-$160,000 | Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable
Benefits: Medical/Dental Insurance | HSA or FSA | 7 Paid Holidays | PTO Allowance Negotiable (0-5 Years - 120 Hours / 6-10 Years - 160 Hours / 11-15 Years - 200 Hours / 16+ Years - 240 Hours) | 5 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance | Retirement IRA - Employer Match of 100% Contribution Up to 3% of Employee Salary | Professional Dues | Malpractice Insurance | Initial Reimbursed Housing | Long-Term and Short-Term Disability | Life Insurance | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC (HPSA: 24) and Iowa State (Prime Care)
- We are expanding into a brand new facility and are hiring a 3rd Dentist to join our existing team.
- The ideal candidate will have a specific interest in community health.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Wellness center available for patients and staff that offers fitness/nutritional guidance.
- Dubuque, Iowa, is located on the Mississippi River and lies at the junction of three states -- Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
- Dubuque's public school system was ranked #7 out of 2,200 school districts nationwide!
- EMR: Dentrix