Benefits: Health/Dental | Life | 401k with 3% Match | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC and the State of Texas
- 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- The position is 80% patient care and 20% administrative
- The provider will perform preventative dental care: cleanings, fillings, crowns, molds etc.
- The provider will have the opportunity to build and ramp up practice.
- Join a clinic with an excellent staff and equipment.
- Dallas offers its residents great schools, neighborhoods, and communities.
- EMR: Open Dental