Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6 PM | Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Average patients seen: 10-14
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $140K - $160K
- 401k with 3% Match
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC and the State of Texas
- Sign-on and relocation assistance available.
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC and the State of Texas.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- 3-5 years of community health/FQHC experience required.
- Position is 80% patient care and 20% administrative.
- The provider will perform preventative dental care: cleanings, fillings, crowns, molds etc.
- We are seeking a true clinician and leader who will have direct input of building an organization. Plus the ability to ramp up and grow current practice.
- Join a clinic with an excellent staff and equipment.
- Dallas offers its residents great schools, neighborhoods, and communities.
- EMR: Open Dental