- 2 years of Program Management Experience required.
- 2 years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate employees, direct activities, and collaborate with partners required.
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field required.
- Experience in quality improvement programming and execution and thorough knowledge of the legal procedures, WAC/RCWs, and work standards in mental health/medical facilities required.
- This position provides operational leadership for our therapeutic services by managing a therapeutic milieu, and leading a Team of Mental Health Professionals, Peer Counselors, and Mental Health Technicians.
- This role is an integral member of the E& T's management team. Reporting to the Director of E& T and collaborating with the Clinical Nurse Manager, the E&T Program Manager will create a people-centered focused environment to ensure the delivery of quality care to our MDC clients.