Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 Hr Shifts 5 Days per Week or 10 Hr Shifts 4 Days per Week
New Graduates Welcome
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Base Salary plus Pay for Performance | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Health/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Free Healthcare for Provider and Family at Bayless Clinics
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development Completed During Business Hours Company Wide Event
- Employee Assistance Program
- Requires a degree in counseling or social work with a current Arizona License or in the process of obtaining AZ license.
- The ideal candidate will join the Matrix management program and be a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor.
- CPR/First Aid certified required.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages.
- Each provider will be assigned an MA.
- The collaborative and integrated approach at Bayless brings specialists together to focus on our patient's overall health as a common goal, something that saves them time and money, improves lives and puts your mind at ease.
- The ideal candidate will follow our core values and be collaborative with primary care providers.
- As a truly integrated service provider for all ages and socio-economic classes, Bayless offers family medicine, emotional and behavioral healthcare, addiction treatment, and social healthcare services to families and children, adults, the elderly, and the community.