Benefits: Medical and Dental with 75% Employer Contribution for Provider and Family | Vision | Life | FSA | 403b with Employer Contribution | 2 Weeks PTO with Biannual increases | 10 Paid Holidays | Accrue 3.69 Hours per Pay Period Sick Leave up to 144 Hours | Annual Sick Bonus Available | 80 Hours Educational Leave | Tuition/Travel Reimbursement | FTCA Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 16) or the State of California | Employer Contributions for License and DEA
- Two + years of experience in a mental health/medical/social service setting providing assessment counseling/therapy and crisis intervention services.
- Experience with Specialty Mental Health Medi-Cal documentation is strongly preferred but not required.
- Cultural competence working in diverse/low income and immigrant communities.
- Provide a full range of culturally sensitive behavioral health assessment, treatment and case management services to children and/or adults with mental health conditions.
- Screen and perform comprehensive mental health assessments, crisis intervention/ stabilization, short term individual, family and group therapy, psycho-education, individualized treatment planning, goal setting, collateral services, progress monitoring, and care coordination.