Compensation: $120K Starting Salary | Negotiable Depending on Experience
Benefits: Medical and Dental with 75% Employer Contribution for Provider and Family | Vision | Life | FSA | 403b with Employer Contribution | 2 Weeks PTO with Biannual increases | 10 Paid Holidays | Accrue 3.69 Hours per Pay Period Sick Leave up to 144 Hours | Annual Sick Bonus Available | 80 Hours Educational Leave | Tuition/Travel Reimbursement | FTCA Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 16) or the State of California | Employer Contributions for License and DEA
- Must be a California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Psychologist (Lic PhD), PsyD or Marriage Family Therapist (MFT).
- Must have at least five years' post-license clinical supervision experience and at least 2-3 years of progressive administrative experience including personnel management, budgetary oversight, quality assurance, and provider productivity.
- Ability to speak English and Spanish preferred.
- Experience working with multicultural populations, particularly the Latino population.
- The Director of Behavioral Health supervises and supports the work of the Specialty Mental Health supervisors and Integrated Behavioral Health Manager as well as the Behavioral Health Supervisor (Oakley), and the BH Prevention Program Supervisor at Cultura y Bienestar.