Benefits: Medical and Dental with 75% Employer Contribution for Provider and Family | Vision | Life | FSA | 403b with Employer Contribution | 2 Weeks PTO with Biannual increases | 10 Paid Holidays | Accrue 3.69 Hours per Pay Period Sick Leave up to 144 Hours | Annual Sick Bonus Available | 80 Hours Educational Leave | Tuition/Travel Reimbursement | FTCA Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 16) or the State of California | Employer Contributions for License and DEA
- Must have an active CA license or at least have applied for it.
- Must be able to speak Spanish and English.
- Two + years of experience in a mental health/medical/social service selling providing assessment counseling/therapy and crisis intervention services required. Experience with Specialty Mental Health Medi-Cal documentation is strongly preferred but not required.
- The Bilingual Mental Health Therapist position is focused on providing care to Alameda County's Latino population. La Clinica's Casa del Sol currently has a bilingual mental health therapist positions in the children/family program as well as in the adults program.
- Screen and perform comprehensive mental health assessments, crisis intervention/ stabilization, short-term individual, family and group therapy, psycho-education, individualized treatment planning, goal setting, collateral services, progress monitoring, and care coordination.