Compensation: Competitive salary with productivity incentive and faculty appointment commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- 20 Days Paid Vacation
- 10 Days CME Plus Allowance
- Pension with 5 Year Vesting
- Low Liability Insurance Rates
- Located less than 2 hours from Kansas City and St. Louis!
- Enjoy the stimulation of an academic environment with the opportunity to teach!
- Our clinic is located in an offsite freestanding facility, giving it the private practice flare!
- Responsibilities of position: cardiac imaging, electrocardiography, direct patient care, teaching, and participation in clinical research.
- Academic rank and track within the School of Medicine will commensurate with experience.
- An outstanding opportunity with a major academic health system and a newly constructed University Hospital with a strong affiliation with the adjacent Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital.
- In addition to major clinical responsibilities at University Hospital, this position will involve significant outreach Interventional Cardiology effort within partnering health systems in Mid-Missouri.