Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM, Wednesdays or Thursdays are 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Starting at $200K+ | Negotiable | Based on Experience
- Short-Term and Long- Term Disability
- Accrue Up to 20 PTO Days in the First Year
- 1 Sick Day per Month
- 1 Week for CME's
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Continuing education offered.
- Must have previously held an Admin position (Ex. Medical Director or Associate Medical Director) and have a strong administrative background with an FQHC.
- The physician must have at least 3 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Previous experience treating and prescribing for HIV required and a knowledge or some type of relationship with Managed Care preferred.
- Requires Board Certification in Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics, Med/Peds.
- An active NY license is required to apply.
- Looking for candidates who are friendly, open, innovative, like structure and putting systems in place.
- This position is 50% clinical and 50% administrative.
- We believe in caring for marginalized populations: the LGB, transgender/GNC, HIV+, communities of color and people living in Jackson Heights and the lower East-side. We believe in quality, compassionate healthcare.