Average patients seen: FT will roughly be 70% administrative and 30% clinical | PT would be 100% administrative
Call Schedule: Limited (only if FT) | LaSante Team can provide further clarification.
Compensation: Competitive Compensation for Leadership Roles in the NYC Metro
Benefits: Medical Insurance | 4 Weeks PTO | 1 Week CME | Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 16)
- We are seeking experienced FM Physicians with at least 5 years clinical experience and demonstrated leadership skills. Candidate with 5 years leadership experience are highly preferred.
- Selected candidate will develop policies and quality assurance programs. They will also represent LaSante at conferences, and associations such as CHCANYS, NACHC, and MGMA to assist in building our brand and presence.
- LaSante Health Centers is a brand new facility in the heart of Brooklyn that offers a range of services for patients of all ages.
- At LaSante we seek to not only treat illness but to actively prevent it by encouraging healthy lifestyle choices and providing preventative care in addition to diagnostic and treatment services.
- Bilingual in Spanish / Creole is a plus, but not required.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks