Compensation: A Favorable Reimbursement/Collection Rate Allows for the Potential to Earn in the Upper Percentile of Hospitalists Nationwide!
Benefits: We Offer Great Benefits and Quality of Life!
- Open position duties include 6 months of teaching service and 6 months of private hospitalist service.
- Experience as a Hospitalist is required.
- Teaching experience helpful.
- Board certification is required unless a new graduate.
- Live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area where the entertainment options are endless!
- Choose between downtown, suburban, or small town living depending on your needs.
- We are home to stadiums for every major league sport including the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars, Dallas Mavericks, and FC Dallas.
- Each of the cities in the metroplex has endless dining options for every preference from fine dining to taco trucks, to BBQ, to Tex-Mex.
- There is also the DFW International airport which is within a four-hour flight from most North American destinations.