Hours: Monday - Friday | 10 hour shifts 4 days per week with 1 full day off per week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 16 patients scheduled in a 10 hour day | 30 minute patient appointments
Call Schedule: Phone only 1 week on, 3-4 times per year
- CME time and financial reimbursement
- Exceptional Federal Benefits- Health, and Life insurance benefits, Federal Retirement plan
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- Work in a PCMH structure, with support from a multidisciplinary team, including nurse care coordinators, pharmacists, diabetes educators, business support assistants, triage nurses
- Candidates with any state license can join our team.
- The Phoenix Indian Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited hospital located in downtown Phoenix.
- The 127-bed hospital provides specialty services to both urban and rural tribal members.
- PIMC employs over 1,400 people with additional professional staff traveling throughout the states in the Phoenix Area to provide direct services, consultation, and guidance to other IHS hospitals and health centers.
- The Primary Care Medicine Clinic is an adult-based Patient-Centered Medical Home with a satellite pharmacy in the clinic, and access to full-scale laboratory and radiology services.