A growing, successful family practice, Crossroads Medical Center is located in Vandalia, Ohio, one of greater Dayton’s most vibrant suburban neighborhoods.
The practice provides its patients with a full range of primary care services, focusing on:
· The time and attention each patient requires during every appointment.
· Quality, evidence-based care and treatment that promotes ongoing health and wellness.
Crossroads Medical Center is nationally recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home and is part of Providence Medical Group, one of the area’s largest independent physician-owned provider organizations.
The practice is also supported by Group-owned ancillary care service departments including a COLA certified medical lab, cardiac testing facilities and a clinical research center.
Vandalia, Ohio —
Called the “Crossroads of America”, Vandalia is a premier destination to live, work or play in the Dayton region. Located at the intersection of I-75 and I-70, and home to the Dayton International Airport, Vandalia a major transportation hub that hosts major US corporations as part of a vibrant business community.
Vandalia is also a Tree City USA, and boasts an impressive park and recreation system, which includes 14 city parks and a state-of-the-art recreation center. Its scenic neighborhoods are ideal for raising a family, and the city’s school district has consistently earned an "Excellent" rating from the State of Ohio Department of Education.
Dayton, Ohio —
· Relaxed, family-oriented neighborhoods with all the amenities of a major metropolitan area — including a vibrant downtown and nationally recognized arts and culture venues.
· Ranked one of America’s Most Affordable Cities.
· A vital center of research and development, higher education, industry and transportation.
Providence Medical Group and Dayton, Ohio — Enjoy an ideal balance between professional and personal life while growing a rewarding career!