Hours: Willing to work a flexible schedule: some days may start as early as 7:30 AM then end by 3:30 and others may start later so that evening hours can be provided.
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20 PPD
Compensation: Salary up to $216,324
- Offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time MD/DO candidates with a one-year commitment.
- Short & Long-term disability
- Paid Holidays/PTO
- 403 (b) Retirement
- Loan Repayment through the NHSC
Additional Information: Med/Peds board-certified physician to provide primary care for a limited panel of patients who are employees and/or dependents of employees of Piedmont Health Services. Willing to work with others as a team to provide preventive, urgent care, and wellness care for patients ranging in age from infants to adults.
- Two years' experience as Med/Ped board-certified physician preferred.
- Must have some experience and be willing to provide telehealth visits.
- Primary source verified Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and completed the residency. All medical providers shall be board certified.
- North Carolina license to practice as a physician is required and must be kept current.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA is required and must be kept current.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), certification is required and should be renewed every 2 years.
- Will float to all Piedmont locations