Hours: Willing to work a flexible schedule: some days may start as early as 7:30 AM then end by 3:30 and others may start later so that evening hours can be provided.
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 20 PPD
Compensation: Salary up to $216,324
- Short & Long-term disability
- Paid Holidays/PTO
- 403 (b) Retirement
- Loan Repayment through the NHSC
Additional Information: Family Medicine board-certified physician to provide primary care for a limited panel of patients who are employees and/or dependents of employees of Piedmont Health Services. Willing to work with others as a team to provide preventive, urgent care, and wellness care for patients ranging in age from infants to adults.
- Preferred: 2 years' experience as a board-certified Family Medicine physician
- Must be able to oversee NPs, PAs, and Nurses as needed.
- Must have some experience and be willing to provide telehealth visits.
- NC license is required and must be kept current.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate from the Drug Enforcement Administration DEA certificate is required and must be kept current.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), certification is required and should be renewed every 2 years.