Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 20 patients per 8 hour day typically
Call Schedule: Second telephone call (after nurse triage only) 1 week per 6 months.
Compensation: - Salary up to $255,143
- Sign-on Bonus is $5,000 (before taxes) on the first payroll period following the hire date with the understanding that the provider is making a minimum of a one year commitment.
- Short & Long-term disability
- Paid Holidays/PTO
- 403 (b) Retirement
- Loan Repayment through the NHSC
Additional Information: The Medical Director is responsible for overseeing clinical care and quality at our 10 health center sites. This may involve facilitating meetings, providing clinical guidance for the organization, coordinating with other senior leadership; supervision of lead providers, and working to improve practice quality and efficiency, and enhancing team based care initiatives, for example.
- Mix of patient care (40%) and leadership activities (60%).
- Must be willing to take on the role for all Piedmont Health Centers
- Must be Board Certified
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience and 2 years leadership experience.
- North Carolina license
- Active/ Current DEA
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification, and they should be renewed every 2 years.