Call Schedule: Very Limited | Rotated Among All Providers | Less Than 10x Per Year
- Competitive Compensation (to be discussed directly with Peak Vista CHC)
- Based On Experience
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Information: Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit FQHC.
The Developmental Disabilities Health Center (DDHC) focuses on providing exceptional health care for adult patients (18yrs and older) who have a developmental disability. This includes individuals with impairment in physical, learning, language and/or behavioral areas.
- This position is 0.5 FTE in the Developmental Disabilities Health Center (DDHC) and 0.5 FTE in a primary care clinic (located in the same building).
- Must be knowledgeable about and have a passion for working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Must be comfortable working in the fast-pace of care found in the primary care setting.
- Must have excellent diagnostic skills with a wide range of patients and is skilled in the biopsychosocial model of assessment.
- Must be capable of assessing and treating children, adolescents, and adults.
- Required licensure: LPC or LCSW, LP (accepted)