Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). Federal and State loan repayment programs are available for eligible candidates
Additional Information: Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers through clinical programs and education. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 27 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Elbert and Kit Carson counties. Our organization has over 800 employees and serves over 95,000 patients in the Pikes Peak and East Central Plains region.
- Manage and coach provider staff
- Initial and annual Performance Evaluations
- Disciplinary action as needed
- Leadership and modeling of Peak Vista values
Scope of Authority:
- Authority for hiring and day-to-day coaching of dental provider staff.
- Works with DDH and DOD to oversee efficient flow and effective management of site/regional dental clinics and interaction with site/region-level departments/services