Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM; Every Other Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10-15
Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous CE time and budget allowance
- 403b contribution and match available if eligible
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Great working conditions
- Terrific team environment
- Focus on patient satisfaction
Additional Information: - This is a perfect growth opportunity for selected candidates to be instrumental in the daily operations of a new facility while providing general dental services in an ambulatory clinical setting to patients of all ages.
- Dental Health services shall be performed in accordance with reasonable dental standards of care as promulgated or established by PVCHC, the Colorado Dental Association, and applicable Colorado statutes and regulations.
- Requires: Graduated from an accredited university as a Doctor in Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine. Additional post-dental school education desirable (AEGD or GPR.)