Average patients seen: 6-8 Patients per 8 Hour Day (90% Direct Patient Care)
Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision (Must Work 30 Hours to Recieve)
- Employer Pays All Benefits and 50% of Family Costs
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Highly Compensated Life
- 403b With 2% Contribution After 1 Year
- Paid Licenses, DEA, and CPR
- $750 per Year for Continuing Education
- Insperity Workforce Marketplace
- Potential Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
- Master's in Social Work minimum requirement.
- Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Knowledge of integrated behavioral health, crisis intervention, brief psychotherapy, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- EMR: NextGen
- The LCSW provides baseline mental health assessments, brief counseling (ten sessions or less), crisis intervention, and referrals for psychiatric evaluation and other community resources when needed.