Benefits: Comprehensive Employee Benefits including:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for Full-Time employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time
- Continuing Education benefits
- Opportunity to apply for Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
Additional Information: Are you looking for a rewarding position that not only offers an opportunity to serve the community but also offers great benefits? If you said yes, then consider joining the Parktree Community Health Center Team!
- Parktree Community Health Center provides comprehensive and integrative medical, dental, and behavioral health services to the local community in the Pomona and Ontario areas.
- We are looking for an energetic, professional Family Medicine Physician or Combined Internal Medicine + Pediatrics Physician to join our team on a Full Time or Part Time basis.
- Responsibilities include: Provides comprehensive, high quality and cost-effective primary care services to a diverse population in a patient and family centered environment.
Required Job Qualifications and Skills: - Graduate of an approved medical school with a M.D. or D.O. degree
- Current and unrestricted license in the State of California as a physician
- Board eligible or certified
- Current DEA license /BLS