Hours: PED Days 7 AM - 7 PM; PED Nights 7 PM - 7 AM; Inpatient Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Relocation Assistance Available
- $24/Hr - $32/Hr
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance are Negotiable and Part of the Overall Compensation Package
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Income Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership and Organizational Department Training
- Responsible for performing psychosocial screenings and assessments and implementing the psychosocial plan of care for psychiatric and/or chemical dependent patients to ensure the patient has sufficient resources and support services.
- EMR: Epic
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work.
- Prefer Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience in a Behavioral Health/Chemical Dependency setting.
- Texas license required
- Must have SAMA certification, level 1-4, or obtain within 30 days of hire or placement into the job. Must have SAMA certification before the first clinical orientation shift.
- Must have a current Heartsaver CPR course completion card within 60 days of hire and/or placement in the job.