Average patients seen: 6-8 | Individual or Group Therapy; 30-60 Minute Sessions | Flexibility in How Patients are Scheduled
Relocation Assistance Available
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance are Negotiable and Part of the Overall Compensation Package
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Income Plan
- Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership and Organizational Department Training
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses, and office staff.
- The psychologist will be the only behavioral health provider psychologist on site but will have access to peer support mental health counselors and the doctor on site.
- Provides psychological evaluation and diagnoses for mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interview, and psychological tests.
- Formulates and administers programs of treatment.
- 3+ years of experience working in pain
- Texas license
- Familiarity with Clinical Psychology and competency in basic psychological assessment techniques, psychotherapeutic intervention, family systems, and developmental orientation
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and possess good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skill in meeting age related and handicapped patients' needs
- Ability to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors
- EMR: Epic