Compensation: - Negotiable Based on Experience
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance are Negotiable and Part of the Overall Compensation Package
- Benefits Begin Day 1 of Employment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Two Retirement Plans: Retirement Income Plan Benefit Pension Plan in lieu of Social Security Supplemental Retirement Plan (403(b) or 457(b) with matching
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Leadership and Organizational Department Training
- 5 CME Days Plus $1,700 Allowance
- Must be a licensed Psychologist by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists.
- Rotation to other clinics may be required.
- Provides psychological evaluation and diagnoses for mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interview, and psychological tests. Formulates and administers programs of treatment.
- EMR: Epic