- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Relocation Assistance is Negotiable and Part of the Overall Compensation Package
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Two Retirement Plans: Retirement Income Plan Benefit Pension Plan in lieu of Social Security Supplemental Retirement Plan (403(b) or 457(b) with matching
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Leadership and Organizational Department Training
- CME available
- Current Texas license
- Master's Degree required
- Must have 10 years of bedside experience in an Advanced Practice Role.
- Must have 2 years of managerial experience.
- Responsible for providing leadership, strategic planning, vision, and operational activities for Advanced Practice Providers (APPs).
- For each service line overseen, responsible for activities inclusive of planning, budgeting, peer review, quality improvement, policy development, coordination of clinical services, oversight of APP managers and APP Leads, and collaboration with physicians and administration to ensure high quality, patient centered services.
- EMR: Epic