- Based on Experience
- Shift Differential for Nights and Weekends
- $10K Hiring Incentive
- Benefits Begin Day 1 of Employment
- Dental and Vision Begin First Day of the Month Following Date of Hire
- Pension Plan, 100% Vested After 5 Years of Service
- Supplemental Retirement Plan, Parkland Matches $1 for $1 up to 6% of Pay After 1 Year of Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Dental and Vision
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- PTO and Holiday on an Accrual Basis
- Prefer one year of experience.
- 1 recent year of acute care experience required.
- Minimum of ADN accepted. BSN preferred.
- Must have an active RN license or temporary RN license from the TX Board of Nursing; or valid NLC (Nursing Licensure Compact).
- Current healthcare provider CPR course completion care from one of the following: American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or Military Training Network.