Hours: 7 PM - 7 AM; 3 or 4 Day Work Week Available
Compensation: Based on Experience
- Benefits Begin Day 1 of Employment
- Dental and Vision Begin First Day of the Month Following Date of Hire
- Pension Plan, 100% Vested After 5 Years of Service
- Supplemental Retirement Plan, Parkland Matches $1 for $1 up to 6% of Pay After 1 Year of Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Dental and Vision
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal Protection Program
- Pet Insurance Program
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- PTO and Holiday on an Accrual Basis
- 2 years of RN experience required. 1 year of experience in psych preferred.
- 1 recent year of acute care experience required.
- Minimum of ADN accepted. BSN preferred.
- Required certifications include BLS; SAMA preferred
- NCL (Nursing Compact Licensure) is accepted.