- $5,000 Relocation Assistance
- Eligible for NHSC Loan Repayment Programs Including SUD and Rural Community LRP, as well as CalHealthCares Loan Repayment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life/ADD, Retirement, EAP, Flexible Spending Account, and 29 Paid Days Off per Year
- Annual Stipend for Provider-Related Renewal Fees
- Membership in Humboldt Independent Practice Association
- Hospital Dues for Medical Staff Privileges
- Full Professional Liability Malpractice Insurance Provided Under the Federal Torts Claims Act
- Childcare Program
- Laptops and Cell phones available if needed
- The Core Faculty functions as a member of the family medicine faculty with responsibilities that will focus on a broad array of primary care and Family Medicine and includes teaching of residents with a focus of continuity of care.
The Core Faculty Member will be responsible for:
- Didactic teaching on ambulatory topics
- Clinical supervision of residents in outpatient settings
- Provision of direct patient care in outpatient settings
- Serving as an advisor and role model for residents
- Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
- Participation and leadership in quality improvement and patient safety activities
- Participation in program clinical competency and program evaluation committees
- Attends and participates in Quality Assurance activities.
- Open Door Community Health Centers strives to maintain a clinical staff that works to provide holistic and superior quality health care at a competitive value and with outstanding service.