• Competitive salaries
• Flexible working hours
• Student/tuition assistance program
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program eligibility after 120 monthly loan payments while employed by a nonprofit
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance packages
• Domestic partner benefits
• Flexible spending account (FSA) for health and dependent care
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Short- and long-term disability for eligible positions
• 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match and vesting schedule
• 20 days of PTO for medical and dental clinicians and
• 10 paid holidays per year
• Five days of CME plus stipend for medical and dental clinicians
• Free parking
• FTCA and additional professional liability coverage
• On-site childcare
• Employee wellness programs
• Onsite workout facility
• Bilingual English-Spanish work culture
• Great work-life balance
Additional Information: OneWorld Values
Access - Providing a broad array of quality health and social services to meet the health needs of individuals and families.
Integrity & Compassion - Creating an environment that fosters human dignity, respect and compassion for patients, families and staff.
Stewardship - Practicing careful stewardship to secure the appropriate resources that enable us to meet the needs of those we serve.
Community - Inviting residents and other stakeholders to participate in the transformation of the economic, social and physical landscape of the community.
Partnership - Nurturing broad collaborative efforts and educating the larger community to leverage resources for vulnerable populations.
Excellence & Quality - Connecting to add value in every aspect of our work and to exceed the expectations of our patients, employees and community.