Hours: Clinic is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8 am - 5 pm; Tuesday and Thursday 10 am - 7 pm
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-22
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $205,000 - $260,000 annually
Benefits: We offer a robust & generous benefits package that is comparable to large healthcare institutions & other nonprofits in the area
- Medical Insurance; We offer a choice between three carriers: Sutter Health Plus, Western Health Advantage, &is Kaiser Permanente. One Community Health covers about 90% of the Employee only premium & also covers 75% of the costs for dependents and/or partners/spouses.
- Dental/Vision; Two Dental plans are offered through Delta Dental: PPO & DHMO. DHMO is paid in full by the employer (employee only) & VSP Vision Insurance is paid in full by the employer (employee only).
- CME- $3,000 & 40 hours annually
- Student Loan Forgiveness: NHSC & PSLF participation
- PTO (Vacation & Sick Days):
- 40 hours sick time, 24 if hired after July
8.61 hours of PTO per pay period, prorated to FTE
- Retirement: 401K- up to 4% match
- Additional Benefits:
- Paid license & professional dues
- Student loan forgiveness program participation
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- Responsible for evaluating patients and providing primary care to patients. In some cases providing direct HIV specialty medical care (if Infectious Disease specialty).
- Board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Infectious Disease
- Possess a DEA certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
Work Passionately. Live Fully.
Our culture is unique with something for everyone. Our values encourage caring for each other, our patients, and our community. We are difference makers and strive to be the leaders in Primary Care in Sacramento.