Hours: Monday, Friday, Saturday 8 AM - 4:30 PM | Tuesday - Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM | Subject to Seasonal Changes
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 24
Call Schedule: Rotated Weekly Within Specialty Group 7 PM - 7 AM
- $185K - $200K+ Base Salary Negotiable Based on Experience
- Incentive Program Based on Patient Goals up to $10K
- $20K Retention Bonus
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC up to $125K | HPSA: 20
- 401k with 5% Match
- Incentive Program
- 3 CME Days and $1,500 Annual Allowance
- 25 PTO Days
- 8 Paid Holidays
- The specific location will be discussed with the recruiter directly.
- Multi-site multi-specialty practice with 9 locations nestled just inland of the Jersey Shore beaches.
- Each physician has one LPN and CMA. We have a social worker, LabCorp, and call center on site.
- Providers rotate to all facilities to cover vacation and sick days
- Board eligible physicians must have plans to become board certified
- OHI is a Federally-Qualified Health Center based in Ocean County, New Jersey. OHI provides high quality, accessible and affordable family health care to the area's residents regardless of insurance at our seven Health Center locations in Brick, Freehold, Lakewood, Little Egg Harbor, Toms River, Manahawkin, and Manchester; with two School Based Wellness Programs in the Lakewood High School and a Mobile Medical Unit (MMU).
- EMR - Athena Health
- Atlantic City is located 30 miles to the south and offers non-stop gaming action and top-name entertainment