- Continuing Education and CME
- Relocation up to $6K
- Ochsner's Department of Radiology offers a full spectrum of radiological services provided by nationally recognized subspecialized radiologists.
- We offer a full array of diagnostic and treatment procedures using some of the most advanced technology available.
- We are also one of the leading radiologic academic centers in the world, as well as one of the busiest clinical departments in the country.
- Candidates with experience or those directly from training are welcomed to apply.
Highlights for our Chest Radiology Section:
- Lung screening program
- Lung transplant program
- Strong relationship with Pulmonary Medicine and Thoracic Surgery; having weekly conference with the teams
- Congenital Heart Surgical program
- Interventional Cardiology program for TAVR
- Join the 3 Chest Radiologist already in the department