Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- 160 Hours of Vacation
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Seeking an Integrated Care Pediatric Primary Care CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST to practice at our main campus.
- Provide care to children, adolescents, and their families within a growing pediatric primary care clinic
- Accept consult requests from pediatric primary care providers to assist with triaging patient needs and implement brief, solutions-focused follow-up interventions as indicated
- Must have a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Be licensed or eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Special consideration will be given to applicants who have experience working in an integrated care setting
- Candidates with a Ph.D. or Psy.D. in School or Counseling Psychology with a depth of experience in integrated healthcare settings will also be considered.
- Robust clinical skills
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in a collaborative manner with other health professionals and assist with program development.